Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Macaroni Grill Comes to Lansing

Well not exactly. I'm a huge fan of Macaroni Grill but there is not one anywhere near my home in the Lansing area. How can that be? So when I have to go out of town I always Google to see if there is one in the area in which I'm traveling. Even then my schedule is so crazy that a meal there usually doesn't work out.

So the other day as I was browsing the shelves at my local Meijer and there is was! A boxed dinner. Not usually a fan of the boxed dinner but it was worth a shot. Surprisingly it was excellent. Certainly not as good as the restaurant but this is a pretty sophisticated packaged dinner. You add the chicken that you saute in olive oil. Pasta, seasoning, tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese are all the components as you put this fabulous meal together.

We had the Tomato Herb and Garlic Penne.

No comments: