Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Merry Christmas

It seems hard to believe that a year ago I was leaving on Christmas Eve to spend Christmas with Katie in Thailand. This photo is of the lobby at the Novotel where we stayed Christmas night. I traveled all day the 24th and arrived at 11:55 the 25th.

I'm feeling a good deal nostalgic about my three weeks in Thailand but I am so glad that Katie is home this year to celebrate with us. We are hosting the family Christmas at our house this year.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

You have made your way to this blog and I hope have enjoyed catching up on our lives this past year. Better than a newsletter, I hope.

Please visit Katie's blog to see how her life in med school has been going. Fun photos and videos too! You can get there from this blog...see the side bar on the left of my blog for the link that says "The Daughter" or type in.....

drkatiegoestomedschool.blogspot.com

If you feel so inspired, leave her a note too.

No comments: