Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Under the Tuscan Sun

So, I'm feeling a little bit of wanderlust since Katie is going to Costa Rica so I decided to check out Cortona, Italy. You see, I have the opportunity to go to Italy in September. I've been going back and forth with my decision, wondering if I should really spend the money. I suppose it doesn't help to do some virtual sightseeing and expect the answer to be "no". Hmmm.

Maybe posting this will make it "real" and get me motivated. I'm going with a fun group out of Seattle called Archangelo Productions (you can join us too!) and with a friend a local photographer, Jane Rosemont. The trip is a photographic workshop using digital cameras for the skilled and unskilled (that would be me). This photo is the overlook from the place we will be staying, a repurposed monastery.

If you notice a lot of Italy pictures on my blog it's just me getting up the nerve to commit and actually do this.

No comments: