Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Autumn in Italy


So I posted this because, of course, I love Fall. But more importantly, I have just begun to work with some of my photos in photoshop and I'm playing around with color, contrast, brightness, sharpness etc. So this is an experiment.
I love the contrast between the rounded bunchy shape of the maple and the long horizontal reach of the evergreen branches. The color contrast, seeing them side by side is quite interesting as well.
This photo was taken at quite a distance from the 4th floor window of a room at the Hotel Oasi.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

How pretty is this! Autumn in Italy -- I'd forgotten the colors would be out, too! The Bead workshop looks great. Not for me this time, but sometime.

I tagged you for a meme at the Marmelade Gypsy. Stop by!