Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh! October



My favorite month of the year! If you've been following my blog you'll remember my rather exuberant posting for the month of October last year.
October is when Fall really arrives in all its golden red hues and crispy, crunchy sounds and smells. And I love the fact that so many people, almost world wide, make such a big deal of my birthday! Oh wait, maybe that's Halloween? Anyway, be prepared for Fall foliage on this site for the next month.
My friend Jeanie, (linked here) inspired me with her city market photos and so I had to christen the season with my own visit. Enjoy all that Fall unfolds for you.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jane, this blog is great! It's so refreshing to see that life goes on outside my little Obama world on 505 N. Capitol.

October is also my favorite ---- went for a run amid frosted suburban lawns this morning. Lovely.

Jeanie said...

Happy October! Celebrate your wonderful birthday all month! Isn't it lovely out? These are beautiful images (isn't the market a great place to go for inspiration?!)